Monday, October 26, 2009

What a smart little boy!

Noah has amazed us these last few days with things that he says.

Yesterday, we went to Boo at the Zoo and had a fabulous time. When it was time to leave we allowed Noah to enter a gift shop to pick out a souvenir. As we walked out, Brad pointed out a 6 foot tall Bear and Noah said, "But it costs 4 dollars!!!!" He was matter-of-fact about that, too.

Today, we went to The Children's Place to buy Noah a "newsboy" cap for his pictures next week. While we were there Noah wanted a pair of Dinosaur slippers and I obliged. Upon getting in the car, Noah wanted to wear his new digs. I pulled the tags off of his cap and slippers and put them on for him and then got into the front seat. I cranked the car and began to back out when Noah screamed " WAIT, WAIT!!!" I said, "What's wrong Noah?", "I'm not being safe, I'm not being safe.!", I said, "What Noah, OH, did I forget to buckle you in?" "Yep!!", he replies!!So I pull back in the space and get out and buckle him in his seat. Good call Noah!!!

You can see all of our recent adventures on my Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carrie_pea/

A few from today!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment