Thursday, October 15, 2009

Romance and Fairytales

We had the utmost pleasure of attending the wedding of a VERY dear friend of mine this evening. It was an enchanted evening set in the most fantasy filled venue I could have ever imagined, Castle McCullough.

Joey and Kristy have been together for 10 years and embarked on a new journey in their life this evening, in one of THE most touching wedding ceremonies that I have ever witnessed. Full of emotion, two people very much in love laid it all out for everyone in their words and their body language.

I have never been more privileged to witness something so beautiful between two people so much in love.

I am so happy for them and wish them a lifetime of love and magic.

I wasn't able to get many, if any, good shots this evening, due to poor lighting, even with my fastest lens. I refrained from using flash to be respectful.

But here is what I did get :)

Entrance
Photobucket
Groom
Photobucket
Bride
Photobucket
Garter
Photobucket
My long-time friend Ryan, I was so excited to see him there!!!! Totally unexpected!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's all in the details!!! Each one of these cards had a different quote from several Cinderella movies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment